Word Association 9/4/2008

Monday was an exciting day . I do recall some fond memories even though it was just yesterday. But that day marked an important mile stone in my life and goals which I think I will not elaborate.

However, I will elaborate on the "word association" activity I had with my bunch of buddies.

We started with the word "key" and surprisingly the word "restaurant" was our last word. Talk about creativity!!!!!!
Why the word "Key". Maybe it was because we thought we hold the key for the future of mankind. Who knows?

Key-->Door-->Alarm-->Ringing-->Close the door-->Noisy-->Loud-->Speaker-->Computer-->
King Of Fighter(A computer game)-->Keyboard-->
Joystick-->Boring-->
Sleepy-->
Night-->Dreaming-->Ghost-->
Marry-->
Girl-->Sammi-->
Ugly-->MMU-->
Cyberjaya-->Street Mall
-->Restaurant



Many thanks to those friends involve Hua,Wei Lon, Jerry, Jun Wui, Edward and Adrian. Without you guys , our little gathering would not have happened.

0 comments: